Faith-Catch It: Knowing about It Is Not Enough
Harrison House Publishers, 2007 - 246 pages
The spirit of faith comes by association - association with Jesus Christ and the Word, fellowshipping with the Holy Spirit, and associating with men and women of God. Webb shares four things that are necessary to develop the spirit of faith including:
- An ability to withstand hardship
- A focus on the work God has called you to
- Operating in love and avoiding strife
- Speaking words of life
Readers are also encouraged about the power of love and how it works with faith. Webb reveals the principles of giving and receiving - how love gives and faith receives. This enlightening message will inspire believers to seek God through His Word and move out in faith in a greater way than ever before.
- Scott Webb brings readers a refreshing look at the principles and working of the spirit of faith in the believer's everyday life!
- Readers learn from insightful personal experiences and scriptural examples how to develop a spirit of faith that will help them to overcome adversity and succeed in life!
- Webb, seasoned minister and pastor of the thriving congregation of Word of Life in Birmingham, Alabama, shares powerful truths of how love and faith work together to bring hope to people everywhere.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Faith Works by Love
A Heart of Love
The Difference Love Makes
JointHeirs Have Ownership
Your Right to Be Whole
Possessing Your Inheritance
Talking in Gods Ear
The Last Word
Faith and Your Authority
Slaying Your Giants of Fear
Catching the Spirit of Faith
Developing the Spirit of Faith
Faith That Pleases God
Faith and Your Destiny
A Different Way of Talking
Common terms and phrases
Abraham according afraid authority become began believe Bible blessings body born bring called caught chapter Christ Christians comes confess Corinthians covenant David defeat devil difference disciple donít earth enemy everything eyes face fail Father fear fight flesh gave giants give given Godís love Godís Word going ground hand happen hath healed hear heard heart hold Holy Spirit inheritance inside Israel Jesus Jesus Christ John keep kind knew land light lives look Lord means mind Moses natural never night ownership pass Paul person Peter possess pray preach promises receive revelation Satan saved seed seen someone speak spirit of faith spoken stand stop strong talking teach tells thee things thou thought told truth trying understand unto verse vision walk wants whole woman written