« PreviousContinue »
Fungar vice cotis, acutum
Price One Shilling
BOOKS printed for W. INNYS and
i. Joannis Friend, M. D. Serenissimæ Reginæ Carolina J Archiatri, Opera omnia Medica. Foi.
2. A Letter from Rome, shewing an exa& Conformity between Popery and Paganism : Or the Religion of the present Romans, derived from that of their Heathen Ancestors. By Conyers Middleton, D. D. principal Librarian of the University of Cambridge. The Third Edition. 4to.
3. Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypfe of St. Jobo. In two parts. By Sir Isaac Newton. 4to.
4. Medical Essays and Observations, revised and published by a Society in Edinburgh. 8vo.
5. The Anatomy of the Human Bones. To which are added an Anatomical Treatise of the Nerves ; an Account of the Reciprocal Motions of the Heart; and à Description of the Human Lacteal Sac and Duet. By Alexander Monro, Professor of Anatomy in the University of Edinburgh, and F. R. S. The Second Edition corrected and enlarged. 8vo.
6. The Historical and Critical Di&ionary of the late Celebrated Mr. Peter Bayle, tranflated from the Frencke, and published every Fortnight at one Shilling each Ņumber, containing Eight Sheets.
N. B. 1, II, are already publithed,
A TABLE of the ARTICLES
For JANUARY 1732.
Vgraphy, explaining the Nature of
III. A brief and distinct Account of the mine-
ral Waters of Pyrmont, &c. By George Turner,