« PreviousContinue »
10. Their duties.
11. All property, except as in this
12. What property to be exempt
13. No tax to be levied except in
14. The power of taxation shall
1. Indebtedness of the State.
2. No debt in excess of the taxes
3. County indebtedness.
4. No debt in excess of the taxes
6. The State and its subdivisions
7. State money shall not be paid
8. State bonds to be valid must be
1. To consist of whom.
2. Equipment and discipline of
3. All militia officers to be commis-
4. The flag or banner which the
5. The Governor to be command-
Public Lands and Donations.
1. In regard to lands granted to
5. All bond obligations or other
6. All Territorial officers shall con-
7. The Constitution to be adopted
8. When the Constitution is to take
9. What is to be done upon the
10. Notice of election to be given.
12. Oath of office to be taken within
thirty days after election.
13. The Governor to issue a procla-
14. The Legislature shall pass all
effect the provisions of this
15. In regard to judges of the Su-
17. Records and papers of the Pro-
18. In regard to Senators and mem-
1. County and precinct officers.
21. In regard to the first session of
22. In regard to the time county
23. This Constitution has been pre-
secured by penal
9. Contractors to keep work in re-
10. Ten per cent of the cost of all
12. How tracks shall be paved.
14. Paid on warrants of commis-
15. When the District to pave
18. Duties of railroad companies
20. Washington Gas-light Company