« PreviousContinue »
INDIA Orientalis. Histoire des Chose memorables adsenuës
tant es Indes Orientales, qu'autres pays de la decouverte des Portugais. 8° Arras, 1628.
The Petition and Remonstrance of the Governor and Company of Merchants of London trading to the East-Indies, to the House of Commons in 1628. 4° Lond. 1628.
4° Lond. 1641. - Ordenanzas del Consejo real de las Indias noevamente recopiladas ypor el Rey Don Felipe IV para su Govierno. Establecidas anno 1636. fol. Mad. 1636.
Aenwysinge: Dat men van de Oost and West Indische Comt pagnien, een Compagnie dient te maecken, s'Gravenh. 1644.
-Oost Indien Voyagien. 4 vol. 4° 1646.
- Mr. Courten's Catastrophe and Adieu to East-India, or a general and particular Protest framed there at Goa by J. D. in 1644. 4° Lond. 1652.
Strange News from the East-Indies, or East-India Passages farther discovered. 4° Lond. 1652.
- Artyckel-Brief van de Geoctroyeerde Nederlantsche Oost-Indische Comp. fol. 's Gravenh. 1658.
Pretentien tegens d’Oost-Indische Compagnie, gedaen door ende van wegens Willem Courten zal: ende andere Geinerresserde, over schade geleden in Oost Indien. 4° 1662.
- Discours touchant l’Establissement d'un Compagnie Françoise pour le Commerce des Indes Orientales. 4° Par. 1664.
- Articles & Conditions de la Compagnie des Indes Orientales. 4° Par. 1664.
Instructie ende Ordre, op 'thouden van de Scheeps. soldie en Guarnisoen Boecken, &c. van de Generale Nederlandsche Geoctroyeerde Oost-Indische Compagnie. fol. Delf.
1665. - Relation de l'Establissement de la Compagnie Françoise pour le Commerce des Indes Orientales. 4° Par. 1666.
Instructie voor de Schippers, in den Dienst van de Geoctroyeerde Oost-Indische Compagnie. fol. 1668.
Brief Account of the Priviledges and Immunities granted to the East-India Company of France. 4° Lond. 1670.
Relation de la Guerre que la Compagnie Hollandoise des Indes Orientales a euë contre le Roy de Macassar depuis 1666 jusques a 1669. 4° Zwoll. 1670.
Autenticq Verhael, van 't Gepasseerde in de Oost-Ine dische Compagnie tot Hoorn. 4° Utr. 1671.
Two Letters concerning the East-India Company. 4 Lond. 1676.
- An Answer to two Letters concerning the East-India Company. 4° Lond. 1676.
· INDIA Orientalis. The East-India Trade a most profitable Trade
to the Kingdom, and best secured and most improved in a Company and Joint Stock, in Answer to two Letters insinuating the contrary. 4° 1677.
- 40 1680.
- 4o 1696. Journal d'un Voyage aux Indes Orientales. 12° Par. 1677.
The Allegations of the Turkey Company and others against the East-India Company, relative to the Management of that Trade, presented to the Privy Council, with the East-India Company's Answer. fol. Lond. 1681. - Recopilacion de Leyes de los Reynos de las Indias. 4 tom. fol. Mudr. 1681.
A Treatise shewing the Advantages of the East-India Trade, by Oinosalers. 4° Lond. 1681.
- Proclamation of Council for recalling all His Majesty's Subjects from the service of Foreign Princes in the East Indies. fol. Lond. 1686.
Justification of the Directors of the Netherlands EastIndia Company. 8° Lond. 1687.
8° Lond. 1688. Vindication of the English East-India Company, being an Answer to the above. 8° Lond. 1688.
Some Remarks on the present State of the East-India Company's Affairs, with Reasons for speedily establishing a new Company, to regain that almost lost Trade. fol. Lond. 1690.
-An Essay towards a Scheme, or Model for erecting a National East-India Joint Stock or Company more generally diffused and enlarged, for the restoring, establishing, and better carrying on that most important Trade. fol. Lond. 1691.
- Reasons against establishing an East-India Company, with a Joint Stock, exclusive to all others. fol. Lond. 1691.
- A Letter to a Friend connected in the East-India Trade. 4° 1696.
Proposals for setling the East India Trade. 4° Lond. 1696.
An Essay on the East-India Trade. 8° Lond. 1696.
- A Treatise concerning the East India Trade. 4° Lond. 1696.
England and East-India inconsistent in their Manufactures, being an Answer to the Essay on the Eust-India Trade. go Lond. 1697.
Some Reflections on a Pamphlet, entitled, England and East-India inconsistent in their Manufuctures. 8° Lond. 1696.
Reasons humbly offered for the passing a Bill for the hindering the Home Consumption of East-India Silks, Bengals, &c. in Answer to the Author of several Objections against the said Bill, in a Book, entitled, an Essay on the East-India Trade, by T. S. 8° Lond. 1697.
INDIA Orientalis. The great Necessity and Advantage of pre
serving our own Manufactures, being an Answer to a Pampblet, entitled, the Honour and Advantage of the East-India Trade. By N. C. 3° Lond. 1697.
- A Letter from a Lawyer in the Inner-Temple, to his Friend in the Country, concerning the East-India Steck, and the Project of uniting the old and new Companies. 8° Lond. 1698.
- A Dialogue between a Director of the new East-India Company, and one of the Committee for preparing By-Laws for the sayd Company, in which those for a Rotation of Directors, and the preventing of Bribes, are particularly debated. 4° Lond. 1699.
An Answer to the Case of the old East-India Company, as represented by themselves to Parliament. 4° Lond. 1700.
A Memento to the East-India Companies, or an Abstract of a Remonstrance presented to the House of Commons by the East-India Company in 1628, with some few Animadversions on it. 12° Lond. 1700.
- Recueil de Voyages pour l'Establissement de la Compagnie des Indes Orientales, par M. de Constantin. 129 Anst. 1702.
- Conformité des Coutumes des Indiens Orientaux avec celles des Juifs, & des autres Peuples de l'Antiquité, par M. de la C. 8° Brus. 1704.
- Reflections on the Prohibition Act, i. e. on the Act prohibiting the Use of the manufactured Silks of India, China, and Persia, in this Nation. 8° Lond. 1708.
Measures taken in Denmark for the Conversion of the Heathen in the East Indies. 8° Lond. 1715.
Recueil des Declarations, Arrests, Statuts, Ordonnances &c. concernant la Compagnie Françoise des Indes Orientales 4° Par. 1716.
- Anciennes Relations des Indes & de la Chine, trad. d'Arabe. 8° Par. 1718.
- Recueil de Pieces en Faveur des Compagnies Hollandoises pour le Commerce des Indes Orientales & Occidentales, & contre les Pretensions de la nouvelle Compagnie d'Ostende, &c. 4" 1724—28.
Recueil des Voyages qui ont servi à l'etablissement de la Compagnie Hollandoise des Indes Orientales. 12 tom. 12° Rouen, 1725.
- A Letter to a Proprietor of the East-India Company, relative to the Loss of Madrass. So Lond. 1749.
Narrative of the Transactions of the British Squadrons there during the last War. 8° Lond. 1751.
- Defence of the United Company of the Merchants of England trading to the E. Indies, against the Dutch East India Company. 4° Lond. 1762.
INDIA Orientalis. Letters to the Proprietors of E. India Stock on the subject of Lord Clives Jaghire. 8° Lond. 1764.
The Nature of a Quarantine: with remarks on the E. India Company's Affairs. 8° Lond. 1767.
Short view of the Laws now subsisting with respect to the Powers of the E. India Company. 8° Lond. 1767.
Attempt to pay off the National Debt by abolishing the E. India Company of Merchants. 8° Lond. 1767. - State of the E. India Company's Affairs. 8° Lond. 1768.
- Second Letter concerning the proposed Supervisorship. 4° Lond. 1769.
- Vox Populi Vox Dei. Lord Weymouth's Appeal to a General Court of India Proprietors considered. 4° Lond. 1769.
- Address to the Proprietors of India Stock, shewing the necessity of sending Commissioners to manage their Affairs abroad. 8° Lond. 1769.
- Essay on the E. India Trade. 8° Lond. 1770.
- Authentic Papers concerning India Affairs. 8° Lond. 1771.
- Observations on the present state of the E. India Company. 8° Lond. 1771.
- Thoughts on our acquisitions in the E. Indies. 8° Lond. 1771.
- Thoughts on a Pamphlet, entitled, Thoughts on our Acquisitions in the E. Indies. go Lond. 1772.
- Charters granted to the E. India Company from 1601; also the Treaties and Grants, made with the Princes of India from 1756 to 1772. 4° .
Letters to and from the E. India Company's servants relative to Treaties and Grants from 1756 to 1766. 4° Lond. 1772.
- Plan for the Government of the Provinces of Bengal. 4° Lond. 1772.
- Letter to the Proprietors of E. India Stock on sending Supravisors to India. 8° Lond. 1772.
Origin and Cause of the Continuance of the disorders in our E. India Affairs. 8° Lond. 1772.
Genuine Minutes of the Select Committee of the House of Commons, appointed to enquire into East India Affairs : being an account of the Events that have happened in India from the Commencement of Lord Clive's Government to the latest advices received by the Company. 8° Lond. 1773.
- Account of the Proceedings in the India House relative to the Shipping of the Company. 8° Lond. 1774.
Treaties and Grants from the Country Powers to the E. India Company. 4° 1774.
- The Restoration of the King of Tanjore considered. 40 1777.
INDIA Orientalis. Reports of the select Committee appointed to
take into Consideration the state of the Administration of Justice in the Provinces of Bengal, Bahar, and Orissa. fol. 1782.
- Correspondence during the Indisposition of the Commander in Chief, from Septr. 1782 to April 1783. 2 vols. 40
- The Case of the E. India Company as stated and proved at the Bar of the house of Lords, Decr. 1783. So Lond. 1784.
- Observations upon Mr. Sheridan's pamphlet, intitled, “ Comparative Statement of the two Bills for the better Government of the British Possessions in India.” 4° Lond. 1789.
- Account of the Annual Produce of the Revenues of Fort St. George, Bombay and Fort Marlbro'. fol. 1789.
- Debates at the India House on the general principles of the Company's new Charter, and on the important services of the Marquiss Cornwallis. 4° Lond. 1793.
Debate at the India house in regard to the support of Government. 4° Lond. 1794.
- Debates at the India House concerning Warren Hastings, &c. 4° Lond. 1795.
- Considerations on the Attempt of the E. India Company to become Manufacturers in Great Britain. 4° Lond. 1796.
- Debate at the India House on the subject of Private Trade. 4° 1801.
The fifth Report from the select Committee of the House of Commons on the affairs of the E. India Company. So Lond. 1812.
A short Conversation on the present Crisis of the Trade with the E. Indies. 8° Lond. 1813.
- Letters between the Earl of Buckinghamshire and the Chairman of the E. India Company, on the renewal of the Company's Charter. fol. 1813.
The preliminary Debate at the E. India House Jan. 5. 1813, on the negociation with His Majesty's Ministers relative 'to a renewal of the Charter. 8" Lond. 1813.
Charter of the E. India Company. 4°
- Original Papers elucidatory of the claims preferred by the Officers of the H. Company's Army in India. 40
- Extracts of Letters received by Capt. Calvert from the Governor and Council of Fort St. George. 8°
Observations on the administration of Justice in Bengal, occasioned by the late proceedings at Dacca. 4°
- East India Revenues. An Address to the People of England on the apprehended Sacrifice of their Interests by a renewal of the Company's Charter. 8° Lond.
- An Arrest on the E. India Privateer with Reasons for Constituting a New E. India Company in London. 4°
– Summary Remarks on the Resources of the E. Indies. 8° Lond.